Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Demi Moore poses in skimpy white bikini for fashion magazine

Demi MooreDemi Moore poses in a skimpy white bikini for a fashion magazine - against her best wishes.

The 45-year-old Charlie's Angels star revealed all for a series of revealing covers for fashion magazine, V.

The bikini shot was the brainchild of photographer Mario Testino, Moore says.

And the mother-of-three said it was the last thing she wanted to do.

She said: "I was adamantly against being in a bathing suit and Mario just wore me down like one of my children begging to go someplace, not willing to take 'No' until I'm just worn out.

"I have a good relationship with Mario.

"Mario's idea was all bathing suits and I got him down to just one.

"He is extremely tenacious."

She added: "It's important not to get yourself obsessed [with beauty], because it's a game you're going to lose. When people get obsessed we start to see these faces, that don't move anymore. One of the most important things about anti-aging is really in your thinking, it's what you believe.

"If you think you're old, feel that you're doing growing, then you're going to have a stale life force around you.

"I've always enjoyed being childlike and placed an importance on being silly and playing and remembering not to take myself too seriously, because I certainly have in the past."

She added: "I think there's a tendency for me to be perceived as extremely strong or together and I'm much more fascinated with finding a role that is neurotic and eccentric and less together.

"I like things that push me outside of my comfort zone, because that's how I get an opportunity to grow as a human being."

And she hit out at claims she only eats RAW food.

She said: "Not only am I not a raw foodie, I never have been.

"I've done different things in my life, but I've certainly not been on a raw food diet."

Moore also revealed her "typical" day.

She told the Spring 2008 issue of the magazine: "My normal day is, I get up with the kids, take them to school, a few days a week I might do Pilates, reading, meetings, and then we always do family dinner at 6:30."

Moore has three daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis - Rumer, 19-years-old, Scout, 16, and Tallulah Belle, 13.

Despite divorcing in 2000, the pair remain friends, and have taken trips together along with Moore's husband of two years, 29-year-old Ashton Kutcher.

Moore said of the unusual family set-up: "You have to desire it.

"It wasn't automatic or easy. It took diligence and effort and even enduring awkwardness, and a lot of general giving on my part and Bruce's part. And really, tremendously, on Ashton's part. Coming into my life, Ashton just wasn't meeting somebody that had baggage. You know, I had trunks! It's far more exhausting to be angry and blaming."

She added: "You can dig deep within yourself and really have a desire for someone else's happiness, which I feel I do have for Bruce and he has for me.

"He has a joy and appreciation for what Ashton and I share, and for how Ashton is with the girls."

And Moore - who will next be seen on screen in crime thriller Flawless - said she has struggled with the paparazzi since moving back to Los Angeles.

She said: "When I first moved back to L.A., I had a very difficult time and found that I didn't want to leave the house so much.

"And then I started to feel, well, I don't want to be isolated and worried that if they're getting a photograph then I'm not going to go and do something. It's difficult when they hang out at the bottom of your street waiting for you to drive by.

"It's hard, because people say it's such a privileged problem.

"I'm not looking for pity, but I do think the boundaries could use a little reshaping, redefining what an invasion of privacy is."

And she said she felt sympathy for Britney Spears - whose public meltdown has been recorded in minute detail by the group of photographers who follow her every move.

Moore said: "No-one has seen it worse than Britney Spears.

"How can anyone see that and think that's an OK way to expect anybody to live, no matter where they're at in their life?"

Moore appears on three separate covers for the V magazine, on newsstands in the US now.

By Gavin Wilson, Jan 22 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker