Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Julianne Moore lives on a diet of granola bars

Julianne MooreAcademy Award nominated actress Julianne Moore has confessed to existing on a diet of granola bars.

The 47-year-old actress revealed the real amount of effort it takes to sustain an ‘acceptable’ figure in Hollywood.

She said: "I still battle with my deeply boring diet of, essentially, yogurt and breakfast cereal and granola bars. I hate dieting. I hate having to do it to be the “right” size. I’m hungry all the time."

"I think I’m a slender person, but the [film] industry apparently doesn’t," she said. "All actresses are hungry all the time, I think."

Julianne - who has starred in a string of hit movies including Boogie Nights and The Hours admitted to once feeling so insecure she introduced a bizarre routine into her life. "I used to follow a daily routine called The Lucky Way, which involved drinking two cups of tea, leaving my apartment at exactly the same time. Pacing my walk to work so I got all the green lights…"

Any traces of compulsive behaviour ended when Julianne had children, Cal, 10, and Liv, five, with her film director husband Bart Freundlich.

She added to Eve magazine: “Having two kids means you drop all that sort of rubbish. I’m still a fanatical about straightening furniture and lining stuff up, but I’m much more laid-back.”

By Owen Williams, Jan 30 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker