Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Peter Andre ‘Jordan’s boobs were “too big”‘

Peter AndreFormer Australian pop singer Peter Andre revealed that wife Jordan wasn't his normal choice of woman - but after a few nights alone with the lads mag pin-up in the Australian outback, he was convinced to make his move. "She wasn't even my type," he said.

"I don't mean she wasn't pretty," Andre quickly gets in, "But those fake breasts and blonde hair wasn't what I'd normally go for. However, after a few nights alone with her I soon knew what all the fuss was about."

The comments are made in this month's Loaded magazine, where Peter Andre puts forward the argument for fake breasts in the British magazine's monthly Pub Debate feature. But he hasn't always been sure that bigger is better.

"If I were completely honest - and I totally love Katie, she's my wife and mother to my children - but I secretly thought they might have been too big for her body at one point. But guys went wild for that and, of course, it did her really well."

By Owen Williams, Jan 30 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker