Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jessica Alba remains tight-lipped over baby names

Jessica AlbaJJessica Alba was tight-lipped when she was quizzed about names for her baby on US TV.

The Eye star told MTV's TRL today (29 January) that she has been thinking of names, but might change her mind when the baby is born. "I don't know. We're thinking of some, but I think when you see the baby, it all changes."

Alba, 26, also spoke of her sex symbol status, revealing that she is fine with it, but she is more than a pretty face.

She said: "I'm absolutely not opposed to that. I mean it's fine that people that see me as that, it's actually quite flattering, but I don't think it defines me."

Alba is the lead in new horror movie, The Eye, playing the role of a blind woman who receives an eye transplant that allows her to see into the Supernatural world.

The Sin City star revealed she based her character on a friend who is blind.

Alba said: "I have a friend who's been blind since the age of 2, and she takes the subway and lives independently on her own, so I wanted to portray her in my character."

Alba's new movie, The Eye opens in the US on 1 February.

By Jon Boon, Jan 30 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker