Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jason Biggs engaged to Jenny Mollen

Jason Biggs and Jenny MollenAmerican Pie actor Jason Biggs reportedly popped the question to his girlfriend, actress Jenny Mollen.

"It happened recently," Biggs, 29, said Tuesday night at the Hollywood premiere of his new comedy Over Her Dead Body.

"He asked me over and over again ever since we met!" Mollen, 28, joked.

Said Biggs: "I asked her the first night we met."

The two began dating this summer shortly before shooting their upcoming comedy My Best Friend's Girl.

Mollen admitted she was "skeptical" when she first met the actor - famous for his role as Jim Levenstein in the American Pie franchise.

"I had never dated an actor before, so I'd kind of hoped to steer clear," she told Us Weekly magazine. "I was sort of on the fence, and he sort of won me over."

And on the date of the big day, Biggs Joked, " I think we're going to elope. We don't want to deal with all of the drama of dealing with my family."

By Owen Williams, Jan 30 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker