Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Rosie O’Donnell addresses being dubbed the “most annoying celebrity”

Rosie O’DonnellFormer 'The View' co-host Rosie O’Donnell has addressed the fact she has been dubbed the "most annoying celebrity" in a new online poll.

In a video-blog, the 45-year-old lesbian said: "I, apparently, am the most annoying celebrity, according to Parade magazine."

"Frankly, most celebrities are annoying. So, I agree, celebrities are annoying. The fact that I am one is annoying, and I suppose I am the most annoying – but, whatever."

Almost 2,000 readers of Parade magazine voted in the poll, with 42 percent calling 45-year-old O'Donnell the most irksome – followed by socialite Paris Hilton, with 24 percent of the vote.

Speculating about why she earned the title, O'Donnell said: "Because I'm loud," and "some people don't like me."

"Barbra Streisand likes me, right. – The other Barbara – Walters? I think she loves me, but she won't say that, because I hurt her feelings."

Walters and O'Donnell parted on tenuous terms in mid-2007, when O'Donnell vacated her post as The View co-host three week's before her first season's contract was due to expire.

Besides O'Donnell and Hilton, Parade also named Ann Coulter, Heather Mills and Perez Hilton the Top 5 most annoying.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker