Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nicole Kidman wants to swim with whales

Nicole Kidman and Keith UrbanPregnant actress Nicole Kidman says she wants to swim with whales.

The 'Stepford Wives' actress, 40 - who confirmed rumors she was expecting her first child with husband Keith Urban, earlier this week -  admits she often fantasizes about travelling the world looking for adventures.

She said: "I want to go to Patagonia and see the llamas. I'd like to travel the world with my husband. I'd love to swim with whales and I'd like to climb Everest. Just joking about the last one, but it sounds good."

Nicole's rep, Catherine Olim confirmed the couple's happy pregnancy news earlier this week, saying: "They are thrilled." A contrast to what she said the previous week, when she denied reports, saying: "It is inaccurate. She must have had about 30 babies by now. As far as we are concerned it's another rumor out of London."

Kidman - who has suffered several miscarriages in the past - already has two adopted children with her ex-husband, 'Top Gun' actor Tom Cruise - Isabella, 15, and Connor, 12.

She has made no secret of the fact she would like a child of her own, saying recently: "I love babies. I would say it's in God's hands. If God wills it, it will happen, right?"

By Owen Williams, Jan 13 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker