Monday, December 31, 2007

Rob Brydon: “I once had an encounter with Prince Harry in a toilet”

Rob BrydonComedian Rob Brydon suffered stage fright when he found himself using the toilet while Prince Harry waited outside.

The Welsh impressionist, best known for his role in BBC comedy Marion and Geoff, said: "I once had an encounter with Prince Harry in a toilet.

"I was at a thing and went to use the loo but the door was locked so I had to wait.

"Behind me the door opened and it was Prince Harry.

"I've never peed under such pressure before. I could barely go knowing there was a prince behind the door.

"I hurriedly finished and came out and I said: 'There we are, you're next in line for the throne!'"

Brydon made the revelation on Channel 4's Big Fat Quiz of the Year.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker