Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jennifer Lopez cries every time she sees a soppy TV advert

Jennifer LopezSinger Jennifer Lopez has revealed she cries every time she sees a "soppy" advert on TV.

The 'Jenny From The Block' singer - who's expecting her first child with hubby Marc Anthony, admits that watching a "touching" commercial often sends her into floods of tears.

She said: "Anything that is touching makes me cry - any commercial that is sappy and silly. Things about dads make me cry, maybe because of my relationship with my own father. But anytime I see anything about a dad with his little girl, and I'm over tired, I'm gone!"

Lopez recently triggered speculation that she is pregnant with twins after ordering matching outfits for a baby boy and a girl.

Jennifer requested the monogrammed baby grows - a blue version with the word 'Prince' and a pink one labeled 'Princess' - from top Los Angeles boutique Petit Tresor.

J.Lo confirmed her pregnancy whilst on stage with her husband in Miami in November.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker