Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lisa Snowdon cuts all ties from George Clooney

Lisa Snowdon and George ClooneyGeorge Clooney's ex-girlfriend Lisa Snowdon has revealed she's cut off all contact from the 'Michael Clayton' star.

Lisa, a model got together with Clooney, 46, after meeting him on the set of a Martini advert in 2000 - and she quickly became the envy of women all over the world.

But Lisa has revealed the longest on-off relationship in showbiz is now over: "I haven't spoken to George for ages. I think the last time I saw him was back in March," she told Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper.

"I didn't send him a Christmas card. He didn't send me one either. I've heard through other people that George has a new girlfriend but I've never met her.

"I've been single for too long. It's been all work and no play.

"I have a best friend, who is a girl I have known for years. Everyone has started joking she is my substitute boyfriend because we are always together."

While Clooney has been cosying up to his new girlfriend Sarah Larson, Lisa, 36, spent the Christmas period at her family home in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire - in a single room.

Snowdon - who has dated comedian David Walliams and model Paul Sculfor also revealed there will be no men for her to kiss on New Year's Eve either, adding: "My best friend and I are going to Goa in India for New Year. We are going to detox, we are going to exercise, maybe do a bit of yoga and get ourselves ready for a big 2008. I hope it'll be the year I meet Mr Right."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker