Monday, December 31, 2007

Fergie “thrilled” to be engaged

Fergie and Josh Duhamel'Duchess' Fergie, who revealed she was getting married last week, has revealed she's 'thrilled' to be engaged to boyfriend Josh Duhamel.

"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world," The singer, real name Stacy Ann Ferguson said. "I'm thrilled."

Whilst on stage during her Saturday night performance at Atlantic City's Borgata, the Black Eyed Peas singer told the audience: "This song is about loving someone for their inner beauty," she said as her diamond sparkled. "I hope you all have someone like that in your lives. I do."

The pair - who have been dating for three years, broke the news of their engagement on Christmas Day. Yet when it comes to the specifics of how the question was popped, the "Fergalicious" star's lips are sealed.

"I'm not giving any details. I think [the fine points] are sacred," she explained. "It's just important to us."

She then added to American magazine People, that keeping quiet is a new challenge. "It's hard for me because I have a big mouth," Fergie said with a laugh.

The singer - who has enjoyed massive chart success in 2007, did, however, divulge her plans for the New Year. "In 2008, I just want to have a balance," she said. "I've been touring for about four-and-a-half years straight. So for me, I love when I get to go home now and see my dogs."

And not just them. "It's important for me to see more of my family, see more of my sister, my mom and dad," she added.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker