Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jennifer Lopez hormones are going so crazy she is even crying at TV adverts

Jennifer LopezPregnant Jennifer Lopez has revealed her hormones are going so crazy she is even crying at TV adverts.

The sexy singer admits she just can't control her emotions as she gets ready to become a mum.

She said: "Anything that is touching makes me cry - any commercial that is sappy and silly. "Things about dads make me cry, maybe because of my relationship with my own father.

"Any time I see anything about a dad with his little girl, and I'm over tired, I'm gone!"

J.Lo and husband Marc Anthony are reportedly expecting twins in the spring. The Latina lovely's pregnancy was one of the worst kept showbiz secrets of 2007. She refused to confirm it for months, even when her baby bump was obvious.

J.Lo finally announced her happy news on the last night of her US tour in Miami, Florida, in November

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker