Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dannii Minogue Googles men she fancies to see if they’re single

Dannii MinogueX Factor judge Dannii Minogue has revealed she Googles men she fancies to see if they're single.

Minogue, the sister of Kylie Minogue said that she fell for soul singer Robin Thicke when she saw him on TV, and was going to make a move until she found out he was, in fact married.

Dannii, 36, confessed to Britain's Bliss magazine: "I have a crush on a singer called Robin Thicke. I saw him singing on the 'American Idol' finale and his song really stuck in my head.

"I typed his name into Google and was really upset to find out he is already married."

Dannii recently confessed she is desperate to become a mother and is considering every option available to her.

She said: "I want a child more than anything right now, but I have to be pragmatic about the whole situation in terms of my career. I would love to be a mum myself because I've got a lot of love to give so I will definitely look into adoption.

"I do really need a man and I mean a real man. Being a gay icon, you have the best times at the best parties, but you just know that all the good-looking men are gay!"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker