Monday, December 31, 2007

Jackass star Stevo says he wants to kill George Bush

SteveoFoul-mouthed Jackass star Stevo says he wants to kill George Bush, revealed he's facing more assault charges, challenged K-Fed to a "rap war" and urged the paparazzi to ease off Britney Spears.

He flew into a bizarre rant in front of snappers as he left a Miami nightclub with his girlfriend - and joked he would beat them up if they didn't take his picture.

The British-born daredevil rapper spoke out from a cab outside trendy South Beach venue Set, but quickly took back his presidential threat saying he was "just a rapper".

Hurling a string of expletives, Stevo shouted: "F**k George Bush, I'll kill him. "Is that illegal? Nah dude, anyone in their right mind would kill that f*****g mutha-f****r.

"I don't think that's illegal no more.  "Nah, I'm not killing anyone I'm just a rapper - you know what rap is, it's just art!"

Love Island star Stevo, 33, who famously stapled his scrotum to his leg in a stunt known as 'The Butterfly', then claimed he's signed a deal with Universal Records before laying into pop-wreck Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline. "You guys ease out on Britney Spears," he told photographers. "Hey, wait until you hear my K-Fed diss-track.

"He's gonna have to diss me back right? Like anyone wants to hear his ass rap.

"I said I wanted to get him on my album, I've got a Universal record deal. F*****g asshole didn't call me back so I dissed his ass. "Whole f*****g song - f**k K-Fed. Are you ready for this rap war?"

Ahead of his off-the-wall rant, Stevo - who's previously been arrested over battery, drug smuggling and urinating in public - also mouthed off about troubled Rehab singer Amy Winehouse. "It's been a big year for me and f*****g Amy Winehouse - and I don't know about her but I aint f*****g sorry," he laughed.

He then started rapping: "I beat paparazzi like Tommy Lee if they don't take a picture of me.

"I throw them around the block like Kid Rock if I don't see flash bulbs go off.

"I'll kick your mother f*****g asses if you don't take my picture."

He then revealed: "Everyone knows I'm in rap now but nobody knows I'm up on assault charges."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker