Sunday, December 30, 2007

Nicole Kidman says she is a “gypsy” at heart

Nicole KidmanPregnant actress Nicole Kidman says she's a "gypsy" at heart.

The Golden Compass actress, 40, says she was drawn to acting because she loved the idea of traveling all over the world.

Nicole - who recently revealed she was pregnant with her husband Keith Urban's baby, said: "As an actor, I spend a lot of my time traveling. I've always been drawn to that aspect of it - the very gypsy sort of existence.

"I'm living in my native Australia making my new movie and then I'm off to Berlin to make the film 'The Reader'. I love being able to explore the world."

Kidman - who married country singer Keith Urban in 2006, also revealed she has to take her own pillow with her wherever she goes.

She added: "I set up home wherever I am and as long as my husband is there, or able to visit regularly, and Bella and Connor are there too, then I'm good. I'm great at setting up home now.

"I take my own pillow because I don't like using hotel pillows and I have one of those photo screens for pictures of the kids."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker