Monday, December 31, 2007

Lily Allen admits to having anal sex with boyfriend

Lily AllenNaughty songstress Lilly Allen has admitted she has anal sex with Chemical Brother boyfriend Ed Simons.

The pop star, famous for hits Smile and LDN, made the shocking revelation to her father after he questioned whether she had slept with the 37-year-old.

Allen, 22, announced she was expecting her first child with Simons, her boyfriend of three months, last week before she let her secret slip on Channel 4's Big Fat Quiz of the Year.

Lily, the daughter of actor Keith Allen, said: "I was with mum dad, his wife and my sister. We were all sitting round and I said my nipples really hurt today.

"My dad's wife said maybe you're pregnant. I said no I'm not pregnant and my dad went: 'Are you telling me you and your boyfriend have had sex?'

"I said: 'Well yes but I didn't think you could have sex by having it in the bum bum!'

"I thought I would write a song about it that goes: 'I didn't know you could pregnant from the bum bum'."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker