Friday, January 18, 2008

Sylvester Stallone shows off anniversary tattoo

Sylvester StalloneRomantic Sylvester Stallone shows off the tattoo he had done of wife to mark their 10th anniversary.

Stallone lifted up his t-shirt sleeve on U.S. TV to show the tattoo of wife Jennifer Flavin on his upper arm.

And he revealed that the three roses surrounding her face were for their three daughters, Sophia, Rose, and Scarlet.

Sly said that he got the tattoo after running out of things he thought he could get Jennifer to mark such a big occasion.

"I've given her everything i could possibly give: children, a house , ring, a car. Aggravation - I've given her everything

"She said, 'What can you get so that I'm always with you?'

"So I said, 'OK, here'," lifting up his sleeve to cheers from the TV audience.

"Those roses are for my daughters," he added.

Asked how long it took, he said: "About 25 hours - ouch!"

And he also admitted it was a strange thing for a 61 year old man to be getting. "I know at my age getting a tattoo is a little bit bizarre, but hey - showbiz. We don't count."

By Lee Brown, Jan 18 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker