Friday, January 18, 2008

Miley Cyrus: “Britney Spears needs help”

Miley CyrusTeen sensation Miley Cyrus says Britney Spears needs help.

"I think it's so crazy and I think that she [Britney] needs help,” she told Extra. “If I didn't have [my family], I'd probably be in the same position.

"You just got to know who your true friends are, and I think for me, is my mom," she added. "If you have sisters, I mean any girls that are in your family, that can understand and relate to you, I think is the best.”

On Thursday, Associated Press confirmed that they had begun preparing Spears' obituary within the past month.

The 15-year-old Hannah Montana starlet also showed off raven-hued hair at the Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best Of Both Worlds Concert 3D event in Hollywood last night.

"I was just trying to get more into my rock and roll vibe," she told Us Weekly of her look. "I like rock and roll music, I like rock and roll artists, so I was like, 'That’s what I want to do!'"

By Owen Williams, Jan 18 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker