Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kerry Katona brands Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse “lost causes”

Britney Spears

Former Atomic Kitten star Kerry Katona has branded Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse "lost causes".

The reality TV star - who claims she has been drug-free since 2005, believes it might be too late to help troubled young celebrities like Amy, 24, and 26-year-old Britney.

She said: "I will be recovering for the rest of my life. I will always be an addict. But I get a lot of stick for it. It is unfair really when you look at Kate Moss and Amy Winehouse.

"I think they are a lost cause. Britney Spears seriously needs help. They should all go to rehab, it worked for me."

The 27-year-old former pop idol also claims she enjoyed rehab so much she would love to go back.

Kerry, who has three children and is expecting her fourth, added to Britain's More magazine: "It was one of the hardest things to do but also one of the most enjoyable. I would go back to rehab tomorrow."

By Owen Williams, Jan 27 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker