Friday, January 18, 2008

Johnny Depp shaves journalist’s head during an interview

Johnny Depp Johnny Depp put his hairdressing skills to the test when he shaved a journalist's head during an interview.

The quirky actor, who plays deadly barber Sweeney Todd in his latest film, was amazed when Steve Wilson handed him a pair of clippers and dared him to give him a haircut.

"Oh my God," said Depp as he started shaving off Wilson's hair in a Mohawk style. "Do your worst, I'm used to pain but just don't do it near my throat," said the game presenter.

After finishing the trim, Depp, 44, admitted he was quite impressed with his first attempt at cutting hair.

"It's pretty good, I got to tell you I'd quite like to do this again," he added during the interview filmed for chat show This Morning.

"It's my first haircut."

By Owen Williams, Jan 18 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker