Friday, January 18, 2008

Britney Spears: “I stink, ’cause I’m a human”

Britney SpearsBritney Spears' assistant Sam Lufti gave an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM breakfast show this morning, and Britney's voice suddenly came on the line - she was speaking from the shower

"Get out, I'm naked, get out!" Spears is heard telling Lutfi as he carries the phone toward her during a live interview from her house with Seacrest.

When Lutfi asks why she's taking a shower, the troubled singer replies: "I stink, 'cause I'm a human being. Shut the door, I'm nasty!"

The latest bizarre episode from the world of Britney came as Lufti was  dispelling recent rumors that the pop wreck is pregnant. The rumors started when she was seen shopping for a home pregnancy test with her British paparazzo pal Adnan Ghalib.

"I don't know if they even bought one," Lutfi said. "I think they were just [expletive] around."

Lutfi, one of Britney's closest confidants, said she doesn't want to get pregnant. "No, no, no, no, no, no," he said. "No, not at all." Asked if she plans to marry Ghalib, Lutfi said: "No, that's not true."

A new addition to Britney Spears' entourage, a friend of Lutfi's named Chad Hardcastle, also got on the phone to explain the impetus for their after-hours shopping trip to the Kitson boutique in West Hollywood early Thursday morning.

"Boredom," said Hardcastle.

Asked where Hardcastle fit into Spears's world, he said, "I'm still trying to figure it out myself, man. I don't really know."

By Owen Williams, Jan 17 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker