Sunday, January 27, 2008

Adele suspended from school for fighting over Will Young

AdeleSinger Adele - whose song 'Chasing Pavements' you probably have heard - has a naughty little secret - she was suspended from school for fighting over Will Young!

The 19-year-old singer, who's batting it out for the number one spot in today's UK charts, revealed that she was such a hardcore devotee of the singer, she had a brutal scrap with a Gareth Gates fan.

The singer - tipped as one of the coolest artists of 2008 - and is being given the Critics' Choice statue at the Brit Awards next month, confessed: "Will Young was my first proper love. I was obsessed.

"The Gareth Gates fans were horrible to me and I wasn't having any of it.

"We had a fight and I was called into the head teacher's office and sent home. It was serious.

"It was so embarrassing when I met Will. I've loved him since I was 14, and the first thing that came out my mouth was, 'I voted for you 5,000 times!"

The outspoken pop princess - who now counts MARK RONSON and LILY ALLEN as friends,  also spilled the beans on her love life and poor taste in men.

Her album 19, out tomorrow, is about how someone cheated on her. She said: "I'm single now but the album is about an ex-boyfriend. I used to date other musicians but they take things too seriously.

"If I could date anybody it would be Zac Efron from American teen drama High School: The Musical. I also love Sex And The City and Carrie's boyfriend Jack Berger.

"I want to move to Brooklyn to make my next album this year."

Adele also revealed that she's proud of her curvy figure, adding to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "People are starting to go on about my weight but I'm not going to change my size because they don't like the way I look. They can f**k off. My favourite way to relax is to get a pizza or curry and get lots of beer round my house. I also love Malaysian food.

"My weakness is alcohol. I used to be a Stella girl, but that's bad for the gut so I've changed to Jack Daniels and Coke."

By Owen Williams, Jan 27 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker