Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Will Ferrell says Heidi Klum ordered him to bite her bum

Will FerrellMadcap Will Ferrell dressed to impress on a US chatshow - and told how supermodel Heidi Klum ordered him to bite her bum.

The movie funnyman rolled back the years to plug his new 70s basketball comedy 'Semi-Pro' on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

He had the audience in fits of laughter when he emerged on stage and joked: "Before I stepped out here I thought, 'I'm looking really good. "Now I realize I don't look good at all.

"I really look like I'm in the cast of Star Trek."

And he revealed the juicy details of his saucy photo-shoot with sexy Heidi for Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit issue when host Leno showed him the magazine.

Ferrell said: "This one got a little crazy.

"We were doing this shot in the back of the limo.

"Heidi said, 'We need to make it crazier'. We started wrestling.

"She said, 'You need to bite my butt'.

"So I pretended to but she was like, 'No. you need to get the meat in your mouth'.

"There I was biting her behind, right at the moment my wife and father-in-law showed up on the set.

"I just waved. It's all in a day's work."

Ferrell presented Leno with a late Valentine's Day card featuring himself as his 'Semi-Pro' character Jackie Moon with just a basketball protecting his modesty. And he knocked back a bottle of cough medicine after leaving his sickbed to be on the show.

He also told of his pride in his Irish roots and how he recently visited the County Longford area of Ireland where his family are from.

The 'Anchorman' star, who was in the country to collect the prestigious James Joyce Award, said he ended up "at some guy's house at three in the morning with my body shaved."

By Iain Burchell, Feb 20 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker