Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lily Allen says Ricky Gervais is her type of man

Lily AllenLily Allen may have split from her man but she's got her eye on someone already - Ricky Gervais.

Allen, who is reported to have split from boyfriend Ed Simons, said the comedian was her kind of man.

She admitted: "He's actually my type.

"I quite like the older man. I like a bit of meat and I like a bit of hair, not really on the head."

The singer was dating Chemical Brothers star Simons but the pair are said to have broken up just weeks after she suffered a miscarriage.

She was speaking on her new TV show Lily Allen and Friends, when she was interviewing Gervais' The Office co-star Martin Freeman.

Allen also added fuel to the rumours that Victoria Beckham banned her from going to the Spice Girls reunion gigs.

She said: "I really wanted to go to the O2 gigs but I was banned apparently.

"I felt really sad that I couldn't go. I was really, really upset but I really was blacklisted."

Allen, 22, also admitted she got caught giving a boy oral sex at school when she was 14.

By Natasha Kleanthous, Feb 20 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker