Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nicole Kidman wants bigger boobs

Nicole KidmanPregnant Nicole Kidman has revealed she has everything she wants in life - except big boobs.

The 'Stepford Wives' actress, who's married to country music star Keith Urban - with whom she's expecting her first child with, revealed: "I’m so happy. I can’t ask for anything more except big boobs. I’ve wanted Marilyn Monroe curves all my life."

Meanwhile, Kidman's rep was forced to deny reports the 40-year-old actress was drinking white wine at Sunday's Academy Awards - branding the gossip columnist, Cindy Adams - who ran the report, an 'idiot'.

New York Post columnist Adams ran this earlier on in the week: "Boozing backstage during the Oscarcast is a no-no. But if you're pregnant Nicole Kidman it's a yes- yes. She wanted white wine. She got it."

Which lead to this response from her rep, Catherine Olim of PMK:

"Nicole Kidman most certainly did NOT drink white wine or any other alcoholic beverage backstage.

"She had water and lemon zinger tea. That’s it.

"I know, I was there with her I cannot remember that last time that Cindy Adams got anything right. She’s an idiot, and you can quote me."

Kidman announced her pregnancy last month.

By Owen Williams, Feb 28 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker