Thursday, February 28, 2008

Heidi Klum avoids flashing her panties on the Ellen DeGeneres show

Heidi Klum; OscarsDitzy supermodel Heidi Klum needed to borrow extra clothes to avoid flashing the flesh on the Ellen DeGeneres show.

Klum wore a sexy but super short mini-dress as she appeared as a guest.

But after walking on stage and doing a little dance with Ellen she soon realized she wasn't going to be able to sit down without flashing her panties!

"What was I thinking?" said Klum.

The German star pleaded with the cameramen to spare her blushes: "I don't know what I was thinking, why didn't I wear a dress? I wore a t-shirt with a belt.

"Please keep the cameras up as I move down."

Quick thinking Ellen saved the day as she handed Heidi a promotional t-shirt to cover up her crotch. "I'll just keep you right here," joked Heidi, as she placed the shirt over her private parts.

Heidi explained her mistake: "I just try things on but I don't rehearse at home how I am going to sit.

"I was thinking as we were dancing, how a I going to do this now?

"The t-shirt is perfect - I might use this to watch TV at home too."

She joked: "You have the bluest eyes on the shirt - but I'll wear pants next time."

Ellen added: "That's ridiculous."

By Owen Williams, Feb 28 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker