Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Uma Thurman doesn’t want her kids to care that she is famous

Uma ThurmanUma Thurman has revealed she doesn't want her children to care that she's a famous actress.

The Hollywood star said she just wants her kids Maya, nine and Levon, six, to see her as mum so she doesn't let them watch many of her films.

She said: "My children have only seen a little bit of my work.

"I don't want them to care. I'm just their mother. They have to sort of deal with the atmosphere of my job sometimes but that's about it."

Thurman also insisted that her children will not follow in her footsteps. When asked on British TV show GMTV what she would do if they said they wanted to be actors she said: "Don't get started, let's just pretend it will never happen.

"It will never happen."

By Natasha Kleanthous, Feb 20 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker