Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sheryl Crow thinks rehab will boost her career

Sheryl CrowSinger Cheryl Crow thinks rehab will be good for her career - and is even willing to check herself in.

Crow - who has just released her sixth album 'Detours' - is desperate to duet with Grammy Award winning British songstress Amy Winehouse - who recently checked herself into rehab for her drugs addiction.

Speaking at an intimate show in London, she said: "I want to collaborate with Amy because she's really hot and cool right now.

"I know one song 'Rehab' was very popular particularly because a lot of young people are in rehab as well. In fact I'm thinking about going. It looks like loads of fun and I know my career will benefit from it."

Meanwhile, Sheryl - who adopted nine-month-old son Wyatt last year - has revealed her battle with breast cancer in 2006 made her want to become a mother.

The star, who split from cycling champion Lance Armstrong in February 2006, explained: "I began the adoption process right after I finished my treatment. Wyatt came in May last year. I have always felt like I was meant to be a mom, but I had kept it from happening because I had believed that you are supposed to look for a family with a mom and a dad."

By Owen Williams, Feb 19 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker