Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mark Ronson refuses to work with Lindsay Lohan

Mark RonsonProducer Mark Ronson refuses to work with troubled actress Lindsay Lohan.

The Brit Award-nominated music-maker, who has worked with Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen and Robbie Williams, says despite Lohan's friendship with his sister Samantha, he isn't interested in getting involved with Lindsay's next record.

He said: "Samantha and Lindsay are good friends, but no, I wouldn't produce her album. I don't know, I am more interested in working with musicians and groups of singers. Not to take anything away from her. I am sure she will make a good record."

However, he does say that he'd be interested in working with Britney Spears - whose song 'Toxic' he remixed for his current album 'Version'

When asked which artist he wants to collaborate with next, he replied: "Britney Spears! No, I'm just kidding. I have never met her. I don't know, I have already worked with so many talented people. It's not like I have a lack of inspiring people to surround myself with."

The 'Mean Girls' actress, 21, is said to be under pressure to release a follow up to her 2005 album 'A Little More Personal'  - because she is contracted to produce another record for the Universal Music Group.

Last year, Lindsay and Mark's sister, DJ Samantha Ronson were rumored to have had a lesbian relationship. With one former celebrity claiming that Lindsay was "openly" interested in women and was "spicing it up" with Samantha.

By Owen Williams, Jan 17 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker