Friday, January 18, 2008

Kylie Minogue Googles men she fancies

Kylie MinogueAustralian pop princess Kylie Minogue has revealed her dirty little secret - she Googles the celebrity men she fancies to find out if they're single!

Her younger sister, X Factor judge Dannii Minogue has confessed to doing the same - and when Kylie was asked if she also searches for dates on the information superhighway, she said: “I can’t lie. I did it with a friend and she would out me. I can’t tell you who, though.”

Giggling Kylie added: “I simply cannot reveal this information at this time.”

The pint-sized '2 Hearts' singer, 39, then admitted during an interview with an Aussie radio station that she has been looking up one famous face - but she refused to talk names.

She did, however put rumors of a romance between her and Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney to rest, saying: “It seems that anyone I’m near, I’m dating - and recently it was Macca. But it was such a thrill to perform with him. I was looking at him and thinking, ‘Legend!’”

By Owen Williams, Jan 18 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker