Friday, January 18, 2008

Jack Nicholson desperate for “that one last big romance”

Jack NicholsonNotorious ladies' man Jack Nicholson is lonely for love - and desperate for "that one last big romance".

The Hollywood legend is famed for his way with the ladies. But at the of 70, he insists he has "been single for quite a long time" - and is even too shy to approach women!

"I can't hit on a girl in public like I used to," he said. "I never thought words like 'undignified' would come into my own reflections on myself, but I can't do it anymore. I feel uncomfortable.

"I don't think anybody cares what I do in these areas, but it feels a little bit off to me."

Asked what kind of women he has previously gone for, he teasingly admitted: "Every year I like to cover a very broad spectrum."

But now he is older he says he and his similarly-aged pals are all looking for "That one last big romance".

He added: "I don't do a lot of original screen writing anymore, but if I were, I'd find a way to make this the dramatic narrative of a movie, because it's one of those silent yearnings of my own age group."

He insists he is open for a full on love affair. "I never minded being a fool for love," he said.

"It's nice to have a place to be foolish. Ask any old friend of mine, they'll say, 'Jack's pretty smart, but in this area the man is beyond the pale. Don't ask him anything about love. Or if you ask him, don't listen to him.'"

By Lee Brown, Jan 18 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker