Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bruce Willis: “I have abandoned my son”

Bruce WillisBruce Willis screamed: "I have abandoned my son" in a trendy New York bar during a night out, it was claimed today.

Onlookers said the Die Hard star - partying with an "exotic" girlfriend - turned heads with the outburst, a line from the Daniel Day-Lewis starring and Oscar-winning movie There Will Be Blood.

An onlooker told a US newspaper: "Bruce was very merry and all of a sudden shouted at the top of his lungs, 'I've abandoned my son!' four times in a row.

"It definitely made the room stop and stare."

Bruce, 52, who has three daughters with ex-wife Demi Moore, then chatted up a couple by the bar and did shots with the bartender before leaving Manhattan hotspot Freeman's on Monday night, it was reported.

By Owen Williams, Feb 29 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker