Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Victoria Beckham: ‘Britney Spears’ life would drive me nuts’

Victoria BeckhamSpice Girls star Victoria Beckham says she'd hate to live Britney Spears' life - because the constant media attention would drive her nuts.

The singer - one of the world's most photographed women - insisted she needs her own privacy.

"I could never live a life like Britney Spears, who is under the spotlight every day," Victoria, 33, told OK! magazine.

"I couldn't do that. I would go stir crazy. I need my privacy with my husband and children otherwise I'd just go loopy."

The singer-turned fashion designer - who's married to LA Galaxy soccer star David Beckham, said her perfect night would be to "stay in with David and watch movies with the kids".

And even though the couple enjoy their nights out - they would never be snapped falling out of a club - because they are"quite boring", adds Victoria: "When we read magazines and there are so many celebrities going out doing whatever they're doing and falling out of nightclubs.

"But David and I are quite boring. If people really knew the truth about us they wouldn't care."

Their friend, tattooist Louis Malloy, also vouched for how down to earth the couple are.

"They don't walk around in jewels or anything," he said. "I was once at their house and Victoria came down the stairs walking around in chicken feet slippers. She gave me a look and said: 'Don't ask"'She does have a sense of humor."

By Owen Williams, Mar 04 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker