Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Scarlett Johansson was distracted by men’s codpieces during the filming of her new movie

Scarlett JohanssonScarlett Johansson was distracted during the filming of her new movie The Other Boleyn Girl - because she couldn't stop staring at her male co-stars' nether regions.

The Hollywood star said she was amazed at how big the codpieces were under their tight costumes.

"At first I was so distracted, I had never worked on a film that had used codpieces and now in the modern productions I request them," she joked.

She then said she got the role of Anne Boleyn's sister Mary after her co-star Natalie Portman suggested her for the part.

"I originally got the script through Natalie, she had been attached to play Anne and I heard there was a project and was asked if I'd be interested in playing her sister," she said.

"I was a huge fan of Natalie's, I've been a huge fan of hers for a long time and so I jumped at the opportunity. I read the script and it's really rare to find a project where there is two meaty roles for women."

Her co-star Natalie then admitted she has spent so long in England filming she has picked up some of the cockney rhyming slang. "I've got some more slang like 'take a butcher's' and also your 'boat race' means face," she said on morning show GMTV.

By Owen Williams, Mar 04 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker