Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lily Allen vows to turn her back on her wild ways

Lily AllenPint-sized pop princess Lily Allen has vowed to turn her back on her wild ways after tragically losing her baby at the start of the year.

The 22-year-old 'Smile' singer - who suffered a miscarriage in January and split from the father, Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons, shortly after - revealed that the heartache has changed her opinion on partying.

She said: "When I was pregnant I stopped drinking and I didn't start again. Then when the baby was gone, I thought, 'That doesn't mean I'm going to go back to how I was.' "
Lily - the daughter of British actor actor Keith Allen - has decided the best way to avoid temptation is to spend her evenings at home.

She added to Britain’s Glamour magazine: "I've been sad and quite lonely recently because if you're young, living in London and working in this industry, unless you drink and take a lot of drugs, there's not much to do.

"I've been sitting on my own watching TV. It's boring to go out if everyone else if taking cocaine and shouting at me."

By Owen Williams, Mar 04 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker