Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ashton Kutcher had a hard time warming up to Bruce Willis

Demi Moore Harper’s BazaarAshton Kutcher says it was hard getting close Demi Moore's ex Bruce Wills - but revealed once he got past his ego, "it was a cakewalk".

"I just had to get over my ego, which was screaming, 'This guy used to sleep with your woman,'" Kutcher, 30, tells Harper’s Bazaar magazine in its April issue. "And I listened instead to the little voice inside that was whispering, 'This guy loves and cares about your woman.'

"Once I did that, it was a cakewalk," he adds.

As for his relationship with his stepchildren, Rumer, 19; Scout, 16; and Tallulah, 14, Kutcher says, "I am eternally grateful for having them in my life."

The fact that the kids say they love and admire him as much as their biological dad, "makes me want to cry and hug them and cry a little bit more," adds Kutcher, who recently celebrated his 30th birthday with a star-studded bash.

Moore, 45, says she is pleased Kutcher gets along with 'Armagedon' star Willis, 52.

"Look, I’m the product of divorced parents, and my brother and I were the pawns in my parents’ game," Moore says. "I never wanted that for my kids."

Even Tallulah - who appears with her mom in the magazine - weighs in on her mixed family.

"I love it," she says. "We are one big family. Late at night, after a long day, we can sit around and laugh with each other."

By Owen Williams, Mar 06 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker