Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rihanna: “I’m having fun being a single woman”

RihannaDespite reports she's dating R&B star Chris Brown, Rihanna insists she's single.

The 'Umbrella' star - who reportedly introduced Brown to her parents on a visit to her native Barbados to celebrate winning her first Grammy last month, said: "I’m single. If a good guy comes along we’ll make it work, but for now I’m having fun being a single woman."

But what the star is looking for in man is simple, she wants: "Someone who makes me happy, makes me laugh, and keeps me in good spirits," she said.

Only two weeks ago, after Brown, 18, was spotted getting close to Rihanna at a Grammy's after-party, he insisted they were just friends. "We're just friends We hang out," he said.

But two days later they were spotted walking hand-in-hand into a private room at L.A. hot spot Les Deux to celebrate Rihanna's 20th birthday party.

The singer, 20, also revealed that the favorite part of her body is her bum, saying: "I keep working at it as I want it to be perfect. It makes my clothes look good – and guys like it!"

Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, is headlining at The O2 Arena, London, on March 7. Her third album, Good Girl Gone Bad, is out now.

By Owen Williams, Mar 03 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker