Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jessica Simpson sleeps on the floor to beat insomnia

Jessica SimpsonJessica Simpson has told how she beats insomnia - by sleeping on the floor.

The pop star turned actress says she tosses and turns all night unless she gets out of bed. But she said that as soon as her head hits the carpet she goes out like a light.

She said: "It's more of a mental thing. I tell myself, 'I cannot fall asleep, there's no way if I get into bed right now I'm gonna fall asleep.'

"I end up just laying on the floor and falling asleep."

She told the New York Post: "That's advice that I've gotten - don't ever get into bed until you know that it's time to go to sleep, or else you'll lay there and that's when you start tossing and turning."

It comes as the Dukes of Hazzard beauty's boyfriend, US football star Tony Romo, 27, denied reports he is engaged to Simpson, also 27.

Simpson was previously married to boy band singer Nick Lachey.

By Owen Williams, Mar 04 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker