Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tom Cruise made ‘time stand still’ for Katie Holmes

Tom Cruise and Katie HolmesActress Kate Holmes said 'time stood still' when she first set eyes on her now husband Tom Cruise.

The former Dawson's Creek star - who got engaged to Cruise in 2005 & married him the following year - says it was love at first sight when she first laid eyes on the Top Gun star.

She said: "It happened in an instant. When you fall in love, it's like time stops."

Katie - who also has a daughter, Suri, with Cruise - insists the couple have never been happier and are there for each other no matter what.

She said: "I try every day to make Tom know how much I love him. It gets better and better.

"Tom and I stay in really good communication with each other. I talk to him about anything, at any time. He works 48 hours straight, comes home, and if I ask, ‘Would you help me with this?’ he'll do it."

She also revealed how supportive Tom, 45, was when she gave birth to Suri in April 2006.

She added to InStyle magazine: "I couldn't have asked for a more supportive human being. He had the room ready, candles everywhere. It was very homey and beautiful."

By Owen Williams, Mar 05 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker