Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Janet Jackson appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Janet JacksonJanet Jackson showed her fans 'The Way Love Goes' when she appeared on a US chat show.

The 41-year-old singer repeatedly made her hands into a heart sign, every time the audience cheered for her when she appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live. And when asked by the host whether she had a nickname for her loyal supporters, she came up with the imaginative title "Janet fans".

Jackson, the sister of singer Michael Jackson, appeared on the Jimmy Kimmel show to promote her 10th studio album 'Discipline'.

The songstress, joking told the chat show host she was "f***ing Ben Affleck" - a reference to his hilarious star-studded song, which has been getting hit after hit on You Tube.

"I wanted to tell you something but I didn't know how long I was going to sit with you," she said. "I thought it might upset you a little bit, but I felt the need to really tell you this: I'm f**king Ben Affleck."

"Well, everybody should get a turn with him. He is the best," Kimmel quipped back as the audience roared with laughter.

Jackson, who has eight brothers and sisters, also confessed she has lost count of how many nieces and nephews she has

"Honestly, I don't know," she laughed. "That's awful - I've got great nieces and nephews."

She told Kimmel she does buy Christmas presents for them all - but only until they hit 13-years-old.

"I will give a Christmas present to my nieces and nephews - but there's a cut off age - 13," she said. "I had to do something. When you hit 13 you do not get a thing."

By Joanne Clements, Mar 05 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker