Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nicole Richie hates her ’slutty’ boobs

Nicole RichieNew mom Nicole Richie says she's uncomfortable with her post-baby curves -- and hates her 'slutty' boobs.

The 26-year-old adopted daughter of legendary soul singer Lionel Richie -- who gave birth to her first child, Harlow, on January 11, told OK! magazine: "I am bustier now and I really don't like it.

"He [Joel] likes it! It doesn't really fit with my wardrobe, it's not who I am. I am not someone who is used to wearing a bra or having to wear a bra, I really don't like it.

"I like wearing vintage hippy see-through shirts that aren't slutty on me because there is nothing to look at. Now I have boobs so I can't really wear it because it sends out a different message."

The former reality TV star also revealed she got carried away when she was breastfeeding for the first time.

She said: "They put her right on my chest after the birth and I breastfed her. I didn't know anything about breastfeeding so I fed her for about 35 minutes on one side! The doctor was like: 'You should probably switch sides.'

"After I was feeding her, I remember saying to Joel, 'I need food. Get me apples.'"

By Owen Williams, Mar 05 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker