Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Paris Hilton’s “fake Guru” stars alongside Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean

Johnny Depp and Maxie SantillanHere is Paris Hilton's "fake Guru" on the big screen - as a scurvy seadog battling Johnny Depp in 'Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl'.

Hollywood actor Maxie Santillan  - the shamen who supposedly changed Paris's life - appears in the movie blockbuster as a member of villain Barbossa's ghostly crew. And he knows a lot more about being in front of the cameras than giving spiritual advice.

The 52-year-old's string of TV credits include hit comedy 'My Name Is Earl', where he appeared as tramp Sparky. In one episode he shocks Earl (Jason Lee) and his then-wife Joy (Jamie Pressly) by taking over their caravan.

He only agrees to leave after Earl gives him a hug and Joy hands over her high heels.

According to film website imdb.com, he was last seen in 'Mutant Vampire Zombies for the 'Hood!' and he has three more films in post-production.

Long-haired Maxie says on his MySpace page: "My looks use (sic) to get me in troubleand now my looks are making me money."

His favourite film is "any movie I have been in" and his heroes are "Me, Myself and I".

By Owen Williams, Mar 05 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker