Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mia Farrow praises Angelina Jolie

Mia FarrowAngelina Jolie is a "wonderful woman", says legendary actress Mia Farrow.

And Farrow, 63, says she doesn't mind being compared to the 'Tomb Raider' star.

"I have nothing but admiration for Angelina Jolie on all sorts of counts," she says "I love her work, and I love what she’s doing with her life.

"I love when she was asked when she was going to get married and she said, ‘I’ll get married when everyone can marry", said Farrow - who has never met the actress, 32. "I thought that was particularly eloquent.

"By all counts, she’s just a wonderful woman."

Jolie - who is rumored to be pregnant with twins - has a lot in common with Farrow - they both have adopted kids; they both come from showbiz families; and they are both known for their charity work, Mia - a goodwill ambassador to UNICEF, while Jolie is a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

By Owen Williams, Feb 21 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker