Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Janet Jackson feels under pressure to have a baby

Janet JacksonSinger Janet Jackson says she feels under pressure to have a baby.

Michael Jackson's little sister, 41, has been been dating music producer Jermaine Dupri since 2002 - and is considering freezing her eggs to use when she feels ready for parenthood.

She said: "I get so much pressure from people I don't even know and I think, 'Am I missing the moment?'

"You can have your eggs frozen. There are all sorts of things you can do these days."

The 'Doesn't Really Matter' star also revealed she is still a child at heart and loves hosting pyjama parties for her dancers. "A lot of people who start work at a very young age never grow up because never got the opportunity to be a child. I think it's fine never to grow up," she tells Britain's The Observer magazine:

"I've got to get a little more kid out of me first before I move on and be childish with my child."

By Owen Williams, Feb 13 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker