Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jordan banned Peter Andre from having sex with her

JordanJordan banned husband Peter Andre from having sex with her while she battled postnatal depression, she has revealed.

The glamor model, also known as Katie Price, became depressed after giving birth to daughter Princess Tiaamii in July last year.

She said: "He had nothing. I went through a period when I didn't want sex because of the depression tablets I was on.

"To the public I looked like a sex object but Pete never got it. He was lucky if we touched feet but it's all coming back now."

The couple have now got their sex life back on track and will need plenty of practice if Jordan has anything to with it.

She revealed she would like at least another four children because she is frightened of growing old alone. "I don't want to grow old with no one around me," she said.

Jordan, 29, recently had her famous F-cup boobs reduced to a more manageable D-cup following fears they were beginning to sag. She said: "They were nine years old and I've had three kids. Even if you have natural boobs they sag.

"I did the spoon test and they held the spoon so I thought they were too saggy for me.

"My job's not about my boobs anymore. There's more to me than just boobs."

By Kim Gregory, Feb 13 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker