Monday, February 4, 2008

Heidi Klum loves eating junk food

Heidi KlumProject Runway host Heidi Klum says she loves junk food - but insists it's important to keep a healthy diet and exercise regularly.

"I love junk food," Heidi, 34, said backstage at the annual Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection fashion show. "I love fries and Big Macs, but I eat very healthy too. And I think when you have a great balance I'm a very fit person. I'm going to be 35, I have three children and I'm fit. I move around and I get a lot of exercise. I think if you have that kind of lifestyle you can have your Big Macs and fries too."

Klum, a spokeswoman for the Diet Coke heart disease foundation, also revealed how she first got involved in the battle against heart disease. "They called me and asked me if I wanted to participate this year and wearing the red dress to the Oscars," she said.

"I asked Galliano to design this beautiful couture gown for me and a lucky winner will get this dress. Today we did the big fashion show with all different celebrities, singers, actors."

Heid - who is married to 'Killer' singer Seal, also revealed said she doesn't plan to have more kids anytime soon. "Kids are so amazing," she told OK! magazine.

"Obviously I could have thousands of them because they're all so amazing and unique and different. But three is a lot. Let's see what happens. It's funny you have three kids and people always ask where's the next one? Where's the next one? Let's start with one first!"

And her plans for Valentines? "No plans yet. Seal always does a good job!"

By Owen Williams, Feb 04 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker