Friday, February 8, 2008

Christina Aguilera can’t stop staring at her new son

Christina AguileraChristina Aguilera says she "can't stop staring" at her new son Max.

The 'Dirrty' singer - who gave birth to Max Liron, her first child with husband Jordan Bratman, on January 12 - is still coming to terms with the idea that she "created" a life.

She said: "It's just unbelievable. The whole thing is just incredible. I'm enjoying him every second and I can't stop staring at him and studying him. I can't believe I created this!

"You think you've accomplished all of these amazing things, until you have your first born."

Christina spoke about how Jordan, her husband of two years, is coping with being a father for the first time.

She said: "Jordan is an amazing father. I am so lucky to have him be my partner in all of this. He changes the diapers, and when I have to use the breast pump he gets the bottles ready. He is a really hands-on daddy."

The 27-year-old singer - who made her first post-birth appearance signing copies of her new DVD 'Back to Basics: Live and Down Under' in West Hollywood, California, on Tuesday night - also hinted she is planning to have more children.

She said: "I'm not going to set anything in stone, but I think we'll definitely keep going."

By Owen Williams, Feb 08 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker