Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Vince Vaughn would work with Jennifer Aniston again

Vince VaughnVince Vaughn says he'd happily work with ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston again.

The actor - who starred alongside the 39-year-old actress in the 2006 film 'Break Up' - a comedy about the end of a couple's relationship - said of working with the former 'Friends' star again, "Yeah I would, I definitely would. She’s great!"

"I think the world of Jen," he said on local Minneapolis station KS95 Greg and Melissa’s Morning Show Friday. "She’s a great actress, so you never know."

When the hosts pointed out they had "great" on-screen chemistry, Vaughn, 37, said, "I appreciate it, thank you."

Vaughn revealed last month that he still speaks to Aniston - despite their break-up. "I have such a great friendship with Jennifer," he said.

"Really. I still talk to her constantly. I have a real genuine connection with Jen.

"And I have a real appreciation of her that continues to this day."

By Owen Williams, Feb 12 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker