Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Victoria Beckham doesn’t plan to have any more children

Victoria BeckhamVICTORIA Beckham has hinted she will not have any more children - despite feeling "pressure" from the public.

The Spice Girls said her three kids with husband David Beckham are "so gorgeous" and laughed when asked if they plan to have another child.

"I'm really feeling that pressure," she told a US newspaper. "Every time I go out, someone says to me, 'Are you pregnant?' Come on!

"I have one baby and everyone wants to know when the next one is coming.

"I have three kids that are so gorgeous. I love them. I do everything for my kids."

And she added: "Three is a lot."

The 33-year-old was a guest judge for the finale of Project Runway, a popular US reality TV-style competition for wannabe fashion designers.

Speaking of her own love of clothes, she said her closet at home is "huge".

She said: "It's big. I collect everything. I collect fashion as well as just wear it. I keep everything that I wear as well. I have archives.

"My biggest splurge? I love shoes. I love handbags. I have a different splurge each season, depending on which designer I really like. I love Donna Karan."

Victoria said she enjoyed taking part in the show, where she judged designs from the final five contestants. "I thought it was amazing," she told USA Today. "I love fashion. To see these designers, how emotional they are, this is what they worked their entire careers for.

"It doesn't matter who wins. They've all been given the opportunity to be seen."

By Matheus Sanchez, Feb 12 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker