Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Reese Witherspoon had to stand on a box to kiss Vince Vaughn

Reese WitherspoonPint-sized actress Reese Witherspoon was forced to stand on a box to kiss Vince Vaughn in their new movie.

The 'Legally Blonde' star couldn't reach the 6ft 5ins tall actor in love scenes for romantic comedy 'Four Christmases' and had to come up with a creative way to secure the clinch.

She said: "When we shot the kissing scenes, the top of my head hits Vince's armpit! So I had to drag my apple box around with me.

"I had an apple box and a platform that I dragged around with me and stood on it."

Mother-of-two Reese - who is rumored to be dating her 'Rendition' co-star Jake Gyllenhaal, also revealed she is desperate to follow in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie by starring in an action movie.

She told E! online: "Why does the leading man always get to shoot the bad guy in those films? I want the girl to shoot him!

"I love watching Angelina Jolie kick a** in 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' and I can't wait to see her in her new film 'Wanted'. I would love to shoot someone. In the knee cap or something, just to stop them! That would be great!"

By Owen Williams, Feb 13 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker